We are pleased to invite you to the EuropeFides Asia Forum.
Friday, 10 December 2021
10.00am – 11.30am CET / 5.00pm China, Hong Kong & Singapore / 6.00pm Japan
Topic: Future Opportunities & Olympic Economy
In this session:
Our members will explore industries that are currently highly interesting and possible future opportunities in Asia. Amongst other topics, they will discuss
- Hong Kong limited partnership fund
- Blockchain Industry in Singapore – Advisory, Structures/Set-up, Accounting and Tax
- New charter flights to China – How does dispatch from Germany to China go in times of COVID-19?
With the Olympic Winter Games taking place in Beijing in 2022, we will also look at the impact on the economy:
- What do Olympic Games bring to the host country before and after COVID-19?
- How will the pandemic influence the development of Olympic Games in the future and the new opportunities it brings?
Participation in the event is open and free for all EuropeFides member firms
and their guests.
Please feel free to share this invitation with any staff members, clients and contacts who might be interested.
The registration link has been shared with members. If you are interested in attending this webinar but did not receive the link, please contact Nina Fischer (email@example.com).